Our trainers can now help you set realistic fitness goals and objectives based on your current capabilities. Information such as calories burned, number of strikes, punch power, average power, punch rate, and maximum power can now be analyzed across multiple rounds. In addition, the technology offers intuitive graphics that depict your work rate and stamina levels.
We use this information to assess our members’ fitness levels. So what does this data mean? Here is what we learned:
1) In week one, the average person struggles to throw 100 punches per one minute round.
2) In week one, most people are thoroughly exhausted after just three rounds of punching.
3) In week one, most people can only produce 50% of their power punch capabilities.
4) In week one, calories burned are at their lowest levels.
5) In week one, max power strikes are only recorded within round one and two.
6) In week one, muscular and overweight individuals BOTH struggle to complete four rounds of boxing
7) In week one, stamina and endurance levels are at their lowest
8) In week one, women showcase higher endurance levels
9) In week one, men showcase higher power levels
10) In week one, all participants agree that the Aqua Training Bag assessment is a very humbling experience. All are eager to elevate their fitness levels based on this first assessment.
After three weeks of fitness training, all of the above statistics can increase by 15 to 20% with the help of our trainers. Thanks to the new Aqua Training Bag, our trainers can now assess accurate fitness levels and formulate achievable and customized fitness plans.
The Aqua Training Bag and associated technology have revolutionized how we train on the heavy-bag. We can even store your data for several months, charting out important progress.